Job Opportunities or Subbing At Kid Street
Current Open Positions:
Substitute Teachers must have their sub card through SCOE, as well as a cleared TB test.
Please download and turn a copy of your Drivers License, Sub Card, and SS Card, along with the following 4 documents.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Angel Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible to: Executive Director/Principal
Salary: Classified Salary Schedule Range III
Benefits: Eligible for health and welfare benefits offered to classified staff.
Work Schedule: Part-time for 10 Months. 15 hours weekly.
Definition:The Custodian ensures that the school and its grounds are safe, clean and conductive for student learning.
General Responsibilities:Picking up trash, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, or using industrial cleaning equipment to clean floors, cleaning and stocking bathrooms, cleaning tables, desks and shelves, making sure building is secure, cleaning windows, and minor building maintenance and repairs.
Specific Duties of Facility Maintenance:
1. Submitting Purchase Orders in a timely manner needed for all janitorial and maintenance supplies.
2. Communicating with faculty and supervisor as needed to set up furniture and clean the rooms in a way that facilitates learning activities.
3. Facility maintenance such as changing lightbulbs, painting touch ups, hanging items or assembling furniture and troubleshooting facility issues as needed.
1. Fingerprinting and TB test clearance.
2. Must be able to bend, turn, and lift at least 50 pounds.
3. Valid CA drivers license with clear DMV record.
4. Experience in facility maintenance.5. Experience in janitorial services.
To Apply:Please email(email@example.com) or fax a copy of your cover letter and resume(707-525-9432), you MUST have a cover letter. Please DO NOT call, candidates who call will NOT be considered for the position.